Accessibility Statement for Phantom Screens
This is an accessibility statement from Phantom Mfg. (Int’l) Ltd.
Measures to support accessibility
Phantom Mfg. (Int’l) Ltd. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Phantom Screens:
- Any known limitations, to avoid the frustration of your users
- Measures were taken by Phantom Screens to ensure accessibility
- Technical prerequisites, such as supported web browsers
- Environments in which the content has been tested to work
- References to applicable national or local laws and policies
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Phantom Screens is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions. We inspect and test changes to our platform prior to implementation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Phantom Screens website and encourage you to report any issues you may encounter by contacting us at [email protected] or 1-888-444-4142. We try to respond to feedback as soon as possible.