We’re looking for an organized and motivated warehouse assistant to join our Phantom Screens Lower Mainland Distributorship. You’ll work with an amazing team and get to spend your summer making some cash while having a lot of fun! You’ll be responsible for preparing dealer orders to be shipping, cutting to size, and re-meshing doors for customers and assisting with installations. You’re comfortable working on your feet, meeting quotas, and chipping in where need be!
- Cut down doors to size for customers and prepare dealer orders for shipping
- Assist installers in gathering tools and supplies necessary for installations; assist installers with installations when necessary.
- Clean and organize warehouse weekly to ensure efficient business operation
- Maintain the organization of all warehouse materials and suggest improvements to the organizational structure.
- Assist in updating documentation as needed.
- Assist in facilitating smooth communication between dealers and the Distributorship.
- Attend to the general maintenance of warehouse equipment; order warehouse supplies and ensure that the warehouse area is maintained in a presentable and professional manner.
- Aptitude for using hand tools with a willingness to learn new skills.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to build/maintain positive relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts at all levels. In particular, an excellent telephone manner that is friendly and efficient and which never fails to reassure all contacts of their importance to the Phantom organization.
- An aptitude for time-management; the ability to multi-task, and remain calm and focused in an environment subject to constant interruptions.
- A high degree of initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision.