We are seeking a Master Production Scheduler to join our team! Reporting to the Production Manager, the Master Production Scheduler focuses on operational support necessary to deliver the Phantom Experience to our customers. Specifically, they are responsible for production planning, communication of capacity and lead times, production scheduling, shop floor control, and reporting. This position provides direction to production supervisors and production employees in order to meet assigned objectives.
- Participate in continuously improving the demand-driven flow of (external) customer value through each value stream while eliminating waste.
- Provide customer service and support to internal customers, including sales and marketing, customer experience, production, shipping, and the Production Manager.
- Participate in meetings, keep up to date on issues related to sales, materials, customer experience, production, maintenance, and shipping issues.
- Communicates directly with the Senior Leadership Team and Leadership Teams.
- As necessary, participate in project(s) for new planning systems, in both the selection and implementation processes. Using software vendor and other users as sources, learn operation of such system(s). Coordinate testing and conduct training programs for other users in the department.
- Understand capacity management relationship to MRP. Work with work center input and output loading. Establish, measure, monitor, and adjust capacity levels to execute all manufacturing schedules. Determine available capacity before planned orders are released.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Degree / Diploma in Business / Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related field
- APICS CPIM designation or equivalent
- 5 years’ scheduling experience in an MTO, MTS manufacturing setting
- Experience in New Product Introduction Processes
- Experience with ERP and MRP Systems
- Macola ERP System experience considered an asset
So, check out the job description and drop us a line with your resume. If we fit together well, then we’ll look forward to chatting with you.