We’re looking for a talented and creative Marketing Communications Specialist who can get the Phantom Screens message out to the world.
The Marketing Communications Specialist has great organizational and communications skills, can write for all audience types and execute marketing communications campaigns. They’ll be working in a fast-paced environment and will work closely on content creation, PR campaigns and corporate communication plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please note that this description provides a broad overview of the position responsibilities
- Create and deliver a broad range of communications pieces to promote Phantom Screens across
internal and external audiences.
- Research, write, and design content for assigned marketing projects.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to identify appropriate marketing solutions for internal and external stakeholders using existing templates and marketing portfolio items.
- Provide day-to-day marketing support to internal teams and projects as assigned.
- Assist in the creative process and brainstorming for upcoming marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development of the annual Marketing Strategic Plan by contributing ideas and
recommending initiatives to meet Phantom’s marketing goals.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Superior writing skills and experience in creating a variety of correspondence, including business
proposals, memos and letters, press articles, and advertising/brochure copy.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite of programs and demonstrated accurate
- Proficiency in graphic design software, including using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and
Illustrator is an asset.
- Broad experience and understanding of marketing and communications practices.
- Able to accomplish multiple and changing priorities by appropriately structuring workflow.
- A self-starter, able to work unsupervised and apply sound judgment in line with corporate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to develop and maintain strong
internal and external relationships.
- A keen understanding of team dynamics and collaboration yet works independently if necessary.