Our team is growing! We’re looking for someone with exceptional interpersonal skills and human resources experience to join our company as a Human Resources Generalist. Our ideal candidate will help oversee our employee relationship management system, encourage efficient and effective performance processes, and enforce compliance with employment law and our HR policies. You will use HRIS (Dayforce) to keep track of payroll and accounting data. You will also be responsible for all recruitment and associated processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please note that this description provides a broad overview of the position responsibilities
- Participate in recruitment, employee relationship management, and payroll tasks
- Responsible for confidential administrative support
- Coordinate employee group benefits enrollment
- Create and maintain various employee and organization documents such as spreadsheets, lists, correspondence, file notes, and other information using MS Office, Excel, and other software
- Ensure compliance to employment law and HR policies
- Perform all duties in a positive manner, demonstrating professionalism and Phantom’s core values at all times
Requirements and Qualifications
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills; interacting comfortably and confidently in writing and orally with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- An ability to anticipate problems, using sound judgement to evaluate and analyze information; pro-actively and effectively resolving issues with a minimum of supervision.
- Organized, methodical; able to remain calm and focused and appropriately structure workflow in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities.
- Above average level of attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks.
- Two years post-secondary education in Human Resources; a minimum of one years’ experience in an HR role (preferably in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with exposure to seasonal recruitment
- Experience in payroll administration and MS Office Suite, particularly Excel at an advanced level
These skill sets and requirements mentioned above are all essential to this position, but we are looking for someone who is the right fit for our organization and team! If you’ve got an ability to roll with the punches and roll up your sleeves to get the work done, we want to hear from you.