We are seeking an experienced Software Developer to become an integral part of our team! The experienced Software Developer will contribute towards the ongoing development and improvement of a wide variety of systems and processes that are essential to supporting key departmental and corporate business requirements.
- Develop web-based applications and interfaces in a full-stack environment.
- Use best software development practices and appropriate design patterns to write well designed and testable code using source code control (GIT).
- Write maintainable, self-documenting code as well as creating and maintaining the necessary software documentation.
- A minimum of two years post-secondary education in Computer Information Technology & Systems or several years of experience in a development role.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred; however, skills and abilities come first