We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help deliver our goal of online domination in our industry.
The Digital Marketing Specialist supports Phantom’s marketing goals by monitoring key online trends and uses web-based platforms to successfully apply corporate marketing strategies. They are excited about creating brand awareness, customer engagement and lead generation campaigns through online platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please note that this description provides a broad overview of the position responsibilities:
- Create and deliver a broad range of communications pieces to promote Phantom Screens across
internal and external audiences.
- Research, write, and design content for assigned marketing projects.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to identify appropriate marketing solutions for
internal and external stakeholders using existing templates and marketing portfolio items.
- Provide day-to-day marketing support to internal teams and projects as assigned.
- Assist in the creative process and brainstorming for upcoming marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development of the annual Marketing Strategic Plan by contributing ideas and
recommending initiatives to meet Phantom’s marketing goals.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A firm understanding of the fundamentals and capabilities of SEO, SEM, email marketing, paid
social ads, web analytics, and best practices.
- Working knowledge of HTML standards and of browser and email environments.
- Strong hands-on experience coordinating, deploying and measuring online marketing projects.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite of programs and demonstrated accurate
- Proficiency in graphic design software, including using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
is an asset.
- Experienced with digital marketing software.
- Broad experience and understanding of marketing and communications practices.
- Able to accomplish multiple and changing priorities by appropriately structuring workflow.
- A self-starter, able to work unsupervised and apply sound judgment in line with corporate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to develop and maintain strong
internal and external relationships.
- A keen understanding of team dynamics and collaboration yet works independently if necessary.