We are seeking a Customer Experience Assistant for the summer! You’ll ensure that our customers have the best experience possible when ordering and using Phantom Screens! In this position, you will answer calls from current and potential customers, help them with any problems or questions they may have, and call other customers back in a timely manner. If you cannot help them, you will direct them to another employee who can provide assistance. Strong communication skills and a background in customer service are the main qualifications for this position.
- Promptly respond to incoming telephone calls; providing assistance wherever possible, transferring to an appropriate recipient, or taking/forwarding messages.
- Using information obtained from Phantom corporate lead tracker, Homepage generate leads or Home Show details, contact potential customers to schedule appointments.
- Prepare outgoing mail and receive, sort/distribute incoming mail.
- Assist in updating documentation as needed.
- Assist in coordinating events and facilitating smooth communication between dealers and the Distributorship.
- Attend to the general maintenance of office equipment; order office supplies and ensure that the office area is maintained in a presentable and professional manner.
- Follow-up with distributorship team members in the provision of scheduling reminders, appointment details, and prompting for overdue responses.
- Maintain an effective and efficient flow of information between all members of the distributorship.
- Proofread written materials as directed and make recommendations for improvements or revisions.
- A confident self-starter with a cheerful yet professional disposition; a positive and upbeat personality and a genuine desire to provide customer service at the highest level.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to build/maintain positive relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts at all levels. In particular, an excellent telephone manner that is friendly and efficient and which never fails to reassure all contacts of their importance to the Phantom organization.
- An aptitude for time-management; the ability to multi-task, and remain calm and focused in an environment subject to constant interruptions.
- Accurate and efficient keyboarding skills using Microsoft Office, and other software programs.