We are looking for a Business Development Specialist who is self-motivated, solutions driven and is great with people. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, passionate about best business practices with a strong ability to build/maintain positive relationships with internal and external contact at all levels. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, customer focus and business strategy expertise.
- Responsible for account and regional trend analysis, coming up with resolutions to address any concerns.
- Researching and sharing best practices to help Distributors grow sales.
- Proactively communicate to Distributors what Phantom offers to help them grow sales.
- Ensuring Distributors comply to terms, policies, and understandings of accountability.
- Driving the success of effective field marketing programs within our distributor network.
- Be an active member of the Network Resources and Phantom Screens team.
Key performance indicators:
- Best Practices audit of entire network with performance improvements year over year
- Year over year growth, or next steps identified for all accounts flagged as a concern
- Year on year improvement in distributor’s engagement with local architects & builders in their markets
- Year on year improvement of Programs utilization (i.e., Coop)
The successful candidate will have post-secondary education in a sales or business discipline. Should be possessing solid experience in distributor-based channel sales and management in building products industry within large geographically disbursed regions, preferably CAN/US. Look at the job description on our website at www.phantomscreens.com and submit your resume. We’re really looking forward to chatting with you!