The folks here at Phantom Screens do amazing stuff.
From making the screens that our customers love, to marketing and selling them, working with our distributors and working for our community.
It’s a great place to work.
As one of our coworkers said recently: “I love working at Phantom Screens – there’s a certain something here”. What’s more our annual employee survey proves it too. Over 95% of people who work here state that they are happy they work for Phantom Screens.
We’re driven by our vision and values – it’s what sets us apart as a corporation – and what makes Phantom Screens a special place to work. It’s our secret sauce.
Our people have a wonderfully diverse range of backgrounds, come from over a dozen different countries and bring a huge range of experience and talent to our team.
They are the beating heart of our company and we love them all.
Come join us, and help us achieve our goal of making life better.
Product Support Technician
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven Product Support Technician to join our fantastic product support team in a manufacturing environment. Someone upbeat, having high level of attention to detail and accuracy with strong understanding of manufacturing and quality control processes, methods, and techniques.
Reporting to the Product Support Manager, key responsibilities for this position are:
- Provide field-training, support and troubleshooting to distributors, installers and customers for all products sold to ensure proper operation and compliance with established quality, reliability, and installation standards.
- As an in-house product expert, provide in-house training, support on technical questions to resolve product problems while striving to provide the Phantom Experience and engender trust and collaboration in every interaction.
- Identify and communicate product improvement opportunities including product limitations, tools, installation tips and tricks, and regional differences on architecture and applications that affect installation
- Perform on-site inspections and provide recommendations regarding the quality of installations; particularly those that pertain to warranty situations and end-consumer complaints.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to interpret and understand diagrams, plans and technical specifications.
- Superior computer skills using Microsoft Office and experience using an ERP Software (Macola), within Building, Construction, or related business environment
- A Minimum of two year’s related work experience, with Post-secondary education in mechanical design, building sciences, or related discipline is preferred.
Business Development Specialist
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist who is self-motivated, solutions driven and is great with people. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, passionate about best business practices with a strong ability to build/maintain positive relationships with internal and external contact at all levels. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, customer focus and business strategy expertise.
- Responsible for account and regional trend analysis, coming up with resolutions to address any concerns.
- Researching and sharing best practices to help Distributors grow sales.
- Proactively communicate to Distributors what Phantom offers to help them grow sales.
- Ensuring Distributors comply to terms, policies, and understandings of accountability.
- Driving the success of effective field marketing programs within our distributor network.
- Be an active member of the Network Resources and Phantom Screens team.
Key performance indicators:
- Best Practices audit of entire network with performance improvements year over year
- Year over year growth, or next steps identified for all accounts flagged as a concern
- Year on year improvement in distributor’s engagement with local architects & builders in their markets
- Year on year improvement of Programs utilization (i.e., Coop)
The successful candidate will have post-secondary education in a sales or business discipline. Should be possessing solid experience in distributor-based channel sales and management in building products industry within large geographically disbursed regions, preferably CAN/US. Look at the job description on our website at www.phantomscreens.com and submit your resume. We’re really looking forward to chatting with you!
We’d love to pretend that nothing ever goes wrong at our manufacturing facility! But sometimes it does and that’s why we are seeking a jack-of-all-trades maintenance technician to join our growing team.
The successful person will be able to leap into action on all kinds of preventative and reactive maintenance work for properties, buildings, fixed and mobile equipment and hand tools. They’ll be detailed oriented and have a passion for delivering great service. Based at our facility in Abbotsford, this is a permanent position with full time hours Monday to Friday.
- Minimum Class 5 Driver’s Licence together with a clean Driver’s Abstract
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate proficiently using the English language, both orally and in writing
- Basic electrical knowledge (AC and DC)
- Flexibility to work an irregular work schedule in order to complete non-routine maintenance tasks
- Achievement of Grade 12 Diploma (or equivalent)
- Minimum three years of experience in mechanical or automotive or production equipment maintenance and repair
- Operator Certification in the use of Counterbalanced and Narrow Isle forklifts and Powered Pallet Trucks
Some nice to haves:
- Minimum two years of experience performing mobile equipment maintenance and repair
- One year of experience performing property and landscaping maintenance and repair
- One year of experience performing hand tool maintenance and repair
- Accurate keyboarding skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook; Word; Excel)
- WHIMIS training
- Ives or equivalent Instructor Certification for lift trucks
- Welder “C” Ticket or equivalent
- Rigging and Hoisting Certificate
So, if you meet the requirements and qualifications posted above, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic installer to be part of an equally awesome operations team with one of the Lower Mainland’s favourite places to work. So, if you have interest in working with tools, have a reliable transport, are punctual and dependable we’d love to meet you!
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor at the Lower Mainland Distributorship in Surrey, the Installer is an active participant of the Operations team; ensuring compliance with quality and service standards for installation across all product lines and sales channels within the territory.
The Installer will work directly with the public, installing Phantom products in residences or commercial spaces; is required to travel extensively within the service territory in a company-provided vehicle and adhere to all scheduling requirements. As a key member of the Phantom team, the Installer is expected to consistently demonstrate, and encourage in others, the organization’s core corporate values and be customer focused.
So, if you meet the requirements and qualifications posted above, we’d love to chat with you.
Please email your resume to [email protected] and let us know which job you are applying for.
We’re really sorry, but we can only contact those candidates who are selected for interview. That said, we do sincerely thank everyone applying for their interest in joining our team at Phantom Screens. We’re also sorry that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re not able to respond to individual inquiries regarding the posted positions.