The folks here at Phantom Screens do amazing stuff.
From making the screens that our customers love, to marketing and selling them, working with our distributors and working for our community.
It’s a great place to work.
As one of our coworkers said recently: “I love working at Phantom Screens – there’s a certain something here”. What’s more our annual employee survey proves it too. Over 95% of people who work here state that they are happy they work for Phantom Screens.
We’re driven by our vision and values – it’s what sets us apart as a corporation – and what makes Phantom Screens a special place to work. It’s our secret sauce.
Our people have a wonderfully diverse range of backgrounds, come from over a dozen different countries and bring a huge range of experience and talent to our team.
They are the beating heart of our company and we love them all.
Come join us, and help us achieve our goal of making life better.
Operational Excellence Manager
We are seeking an Operational Excellence Manager to become an integral part of our team! You will lead and champion operations wide process improvement initiatives while focusing on continuously improving the demand driven flow of customer value through operations while eliminating waste. We’re looking for someone who can think strategically and analytically while promoting Phantom’s core values and corporate culture.
You’ll play an important role in helping foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN methodology
- Project Management across the organization, and specific to Operations
- Lean Management
- Process Improvement Management
- Operations Process Support
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Uses sound judgement to evaluate and analyze information, and effectively resolve issues.
- Familiarity with related software programs (such MS Project, Minitab, Flowchart software, calibration management, ERP…)
- Completion of Degree in Operations or related discipline
- PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- ASCM (APICS) Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Enrolled to achieve any of the following designations (or equivalent) are also desirable:
- Lean Blackbelt Certification
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a make-to-order manufacturing/assembly environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a decision-making role in operations / quality management
Customer Service Specialist
We’re looking for someone who is great with people and has an overall passion for teaching and coaching with a knack for marketing. We couldn’t determine what to call this position… so we’re calling it a Customer Service Specialist!
You’ll be responsible for driving the success of field marketing programs for Phantom Screens within our distributor network and act as first point of contact to our sales channels regarding traditional marketing; online marketing; and marketing & selling to builders, architects & designers.
We need you to have at least 2 years post-secondary education, plus 2-3 years’ experience in customer service or marketing preferred. Inside Sales experience would definitely be an advantage.
Experienced Software Developer
We are seeking an experienced Software Developer to become an integral part of our team! The experienced Software Developer will contribute towards the ongoing development and improvement of a wide variety of systems and processes that are essential to supporting key departmental and corporate business requirements.
- Develop web-based applications and interfaces in a full-stack environment.
- Use best software development practices and appropriate design patterns to write well designed and testable code using source code control (GIT).
- Write maintainable, self-documenting code as well as creating and maintaining the necessary software documentation.
- A minimum of two years post-secondary education in Computer Information Technology & Systems or several years of experience in a development role.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred; however, skills and abilities come first
So, check out the job description and drop us a line with your resume. If we fit together well, then we’ll look forward to chatting with you.
We’d love to pretend that nothing ever goes wrong at our manufacturing facility! But sometimes it does and that’s when we need our maintenance team. We’re rapidly expanding and that’s why we’re looking for a maintenance technician to join our team.
The successful person will be able to leap into action on all kinds of preventative and reactive maintenance work for properties, buildings, fixed and mobile equipment and hand tools. They’ll be detailed oriented and have a passion for delivering great service. Based at our facility in Abbotsford, this is a permanent position with full time hours Monday to Friday.
So, if you’ve got three years’ experience in mechanical, automotive or production maintenance and repair as well as operator certification in the use of Counterbalanced and Narrow Isle forklift equipment and a Class 5 Driver’s License (with clean Driver’s Abstract) then we’d love to hear from you.
Take a look at the full job description or drop your resume off with our receptionist if you’re passing by!
Please email your resume to [email protected] and let us know which job you are applying for.
We’re really sorry, but we can only contact those candidates who are selected for interview. That said, we do sincerely thank everyone applying for their interest in joining our team at Phantom Screens. We’re also sorry that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re not able to respond to individual inquiries regarding the posted positions.