The folks here at Phantom Screens do amazing stuff.
From making the screens that our customers love, to marketing and selling them, working with our distributors and working for our community.
It’s a great place to work.
As one of our coworkers said recently: “I love working at Phantom Screens – there’s a certain something here”. What’s more our annual employee survey proves it too. Over 95% of people who work here state that they are happy they work for Phantom Screens.
We’re driven by our vision and values – it’s what sets us apart as a corporation – and what makes Phantom Screens a special place to work. It’s our secret sauce.
Our people have a wonderfully diverse range of backgrounds, come from over a dozen different countries and bring a huge range of experience and talent to our team.
They are the beating heart of our company and we love them all.
Come join us, and help us achieve our goal of making life better.
Safety and Security Coordinator
I’m not kidding, people really do love it here.
Our company culture is a lot of fun. Our employees are awesome, and we work our hardest to protect them and everyone in our building. If these things are important to you, then let’s chat and see if you’d be a good fit for our Safety and Security Coordinator position.
The Safety and Security Coordinator is responsible for promoting a ‘safety first’ culture by implementing, coordinating and maintaining health, safety and security programs for the Phantom organization. Critical to this role is the ongoing development and continuous improvement of health and safety initiatives along with the ability to ensure compliance with acts and regulations that are pertinent to employee health and safety.
We’re looking for someone who is in the Lower Mainland, has a certificate or diploma in Occupational Health and Safety and preferably has a minimum of 3 years’ related experience in an industrial environment.
Thanks to our sustained growth, we’re looking for a Team Lead to help manage and motivate our team members in their daily activities on the production floor. Delivering quality and making sure our people are safe, will be your top priorities. We’d love to meet you and find out how you, your knowledge and your experience could make us, our team and our screens even better.
You’ll provide initial as well as ongoing training for your team members, encouraging them and making sure they meet safety, quality and production standards in order to meet production goals. You’ll demonstrate leadership and commitment by delivering hands on, daily interaction with team members.
We’re looking for someone who has great attention to details along with the ability to mentor, motivate and communicate effectively, providing timely and constructive feedback as needed.
Your experience and education includes:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment
- Lean Manufacturing Basics
- Basic working understanding of Microsoft office.
- Completion of High School Diploma (Grade 12 or equivalent)
Your focus will be on safety, directing the production floor, quality, product, and continuous improvement.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, efficient, and meticulous warehouse assistant to join our team here at Phantom Screens. As a warehouse assistant with our organization, you will be responsible for unloading product deliveries, and moving stock and other materials to fulfill orders. The ideal candidate for this role is a diligent worker who can complete tasks successfully with little to no guidance.
You’ll work with awesome people in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where we look out for each other. Phantom Screens is a safe, clean environment with great co-workers and an employer who genuinely cares about you.
Based at our facility in Abbotsford, this position is available with full time hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you’re enthusiastic, calm and have an eye for detail – along with reliable transport and are punctual and dependable we’d love to meet you!
Submit your resume to [email protected] and we’ll chat soon!
We’re looking for an organized, dependable Executive Assistant to provide support to the Office of the CEO. You’ll be responsible for providing personalized administrative support in a professional and timely manner. The candidate must be flexible to meet the demands of our growing organization. Our ideal candidate will have an approachable disposition, impeccable organizational skills, and prior experience in an assistant role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed
- Maintain a master corporate calendar including Office of the CEO meetings, conferences and employee functions
- Plan, organize and execute staff events
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations and employee communications
- Administer our corporate charity initiatives
- Take accurate meeting minutes and distribute
- Create and submit expense reports
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills – proficiency in English
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Current in today’s office technology, and computer software including MS Office
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
- Minimum one-year post-secondary education
- Previous administrative assistant or secretarial experience is required (2 years minimum)
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who is self-motivated, likes to travel (once we’re permitted to) and is great with people. You will have exceptional communication skills, be organized, and passionate about best business practices. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and business strategy expertise.
The successful candidate will have post-secondary education in a sales discipline, Certified Sales Professional Designation, 5 years’ experience in business development, sales, and marketing through a distributor-based channel in the building products industry within large geographically disbursed regions, preferably Canada/USA.
Design Support Engineer
The Design Support Engineer will primarily be involved in the following categories of tasks at Phantom. They are: DFMA, CTQ, Tooling, Design, First Articles, and the Manufacturing Process. You will be a key part of the Product Design Team and will liaise with Manufacturing to ensure that new and existing designs, processes, tooling, jigs, and drawings are ready to be effectively integrated into the manufacturing process at Phantom. The role will interface with design engineering and production. The Design Support Engineer will lead product validation testing, developing validation methods, and completing and reporting the test results. As a key member of the Phantom team, you will provide leadership in the achievement of departmental goals, consistently demonstrate and encourage in others the organization’s core corporate values, and champion Phantom’s overall strategic vision.
- Be the gatekeeper for the PDM drawing control system
- Work with Design Engineering and BOM control to develop common design / drawing standards to Phantoms Design process
- Ensure new and existing drawings meet DFMA requirements
- Release Part and Assembly Drawings with compliant CTQ indications and controls per Phantom procedures.
- Assist in defining tooling requirements and jig designs
- Assist in processing and approving First Articles and document this compliance
- Assist in the process to produce First Articles.
- Develop and execute testing and validation plans for existing and new products, defining product limitations
- Participate in creating design concepts and design reviews
- Assist in creating work cells and process definition and refinement
- Participate in DFMEA and PFMEA processes to support these activities
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in design engineering, engineering, product design, industrial design, or related field
- 3 years’ previous experience in a similar role
- Superior computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite, SolidWorks programs.
- Experience as a manufacturing engineer with a detailed knowledge of designing products, processes, fixtures, jigs, and tooling, in both a low volume and high volume manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding and application of manufacturing processes, quality control processes, methods, and techniques.
- Experience in project management and economic analysis is an advantage.
- A result-oriented individual with a proven ability to apply evaluation and analysis skills to identify and resolve issues.
- Ability to work efficiently with a minimum of supervision, using good judgement in ambiguous situations along with the ability to maintain composure and professionalism always.
- High level attention to detail and accuracy to appropriately complete all tasks.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills; interacting comfortably and confidently in writing or orally with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Organized and methodical and able to simultaneously accomplish multiple and changing priorities by structuring workflow within in a time-sensitive environment.
- Keen understanding of team goals and achievements and willingness to work in, and be supportive of, a team environment.
- Respect the need to maintain confidentiality when encountering sensitive information.
- Ability to travel throughout Phantom’s market areas if and as required.
Product Support Technician
We’re looking for a Product Support Technician to join our Product Team. We’re looking for someone upbeat who has a basic understanding of manufacturing and quality control processes. If you are looking for a fun team and an exciting ever-evolving role, we want to hear from you!
- Ensuring the accuracy of product structures and BOMs.
- Ensure system outputs drive the right outcomes on non-standard orders, collaborating with other departments as needed.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to product configurations and system outputs.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Strong technical and mechanical aptitude needed to develop a comprehensive knowledge of Phantom’s product lines.
- Superior computer skills using Microsoft Office and experience using an ERP system.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes, quality control processes, methods and techniques.
High level attention to detail and accuracy in order to appropriately complete all tasks.
Human Resources Generalist
Our team is growing! We’re looking for someone with exceptional interpersonal skills and human resources experience to join our company as a Human Resources Generalist. Our ideal candidate will help oversee our employee relationship management system, encourage efficient and effective performance processes, and enforce compliance with employment law and our HR policies. You will use HRIS (Dayforce) to keep track of payroll and accounting data. You will also be responsible for all recruitment and associated processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please note that this description provides a broad overview of the position responsibilities
- Participate in recruitment, employee relationship management, and payroll tasks
- Responsible for confidential administrative support
- Coordinate employee group benefits enrollment
- Create and maintain various employee and organization documents such as spreadsheets, lists, correspondence, file notes, and other information using MS Office, Excel, and other software
- Ensure compliance to employment law and HR policies
- Perform all duties in a positive manner, demonstrating professionalism and Phantom’s core values at all times
Requirements and Qualifications
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills; interacting comfortably and confidently in writing and orally with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- An ability to anticipate problems, using sound judgement to evaluate and analyze information; pro-actively and effectively resolving issues with a minimum of supervision.
- Organized, methodical; able to remain calm and focused and appropriately structure workflow in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities.
- Above average level of attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks.
- Two years post-secondary education in Human Resources; a minimum of one years’ experience in an HR role (preferably in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with exposure to seasonal recruitment
- Experience in payroll administration and MS Office Suite, particularly Excel at an advanced level
These skill sets and requirements mentioned above are all essential to this position, but we are looking for someone who is the right fit for our organization and team! If you’ve got an ability to roll with the punches and roll up your sleeves to get the work done, we want to hear from you.
We are a busy manufacturing facility looking to hire permanent, full-time production and assembly positions as soon as possible. There is no experience necessary, we will provide the training.
We have two shifts we’re hiring for is 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m and 2:45 pm to 11:15 pm. Monday to Friday. The hourly wage for the positions starts at $16.00/hour, plus a $.50 shift premium for the afternoon shift. There are a lot of opportunities for overtime as well.
During these uncertain times, as a precautionary measure, please do not drop your resumes off in person as we will not be able to accept it. If you’re interested, please submit your resume to [email protected] and drop us a line.
We’re looking forward to the future where we can meet and discuss your potential and growth at Phantom Screens.
Master Production Scheduler
We are seeking a Master Production Scheduler to join our team! Reporting to the Production Manager, the Master Production Scheduler focuses on operational support necessary to deliver the Phantom Experience to our customers. Specifically, they are responsible for production planning, communication of capacity and lead times, production scheduling, shop floor control, and reporting. This position provides direction to production supervisors and production employees in order to meet assigned objectives.
- Participate in continuously improving the demand-driven flow of (external) customer value through each value stream while eliminating waste.
- Provide customer service and support to internal customers, including sales and marketing, customer experience, production, shipping, and the Production Manager.
- Participate in meetings, keep up to date on issues related to sales, materials, customer experience, production, maintenance, and shipping issues.
- Communicates directly with the Senior Leadership Team and Leadership Teams.
- As necessary, participate in project(s) for new planning systems, in both the selection and implementation processes. Using software vendor and other users as sources, learn operation of such system(s). Coordinate testing and conduct training programs for other users in the department.
- Understand capacity management relationship to MRP. Work with work center input and output loading. Establish, measure, monitor, and adjust capacity levels to execute all manufacturing schedules. Determine available capacity before planned orders are released.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Degree / Diploma in Business / Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related field
- APICS CPIM designation or equivalent
- 5 years’ scheduling experience in an MTO, MTS manufacturing setting
- Experience in New Product Introduction Processes
- Experience with ERP and MRP Systems
- Macola ERP System experience considered an asset
So, check out the job description and drop us a line with your resume. If we fit together well, then we’ll look forward to chatting with you.
Please email your resume to [email protected] and let us know which job you are applying for.
We’re really sorry, but we can only contact those candidates who are selected for interview. That said, we do sincerely thank everyone applying for their interest in joining our team at Phantom Screens. We’re also sorry that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re not able to respond to individual inquiries regarding the posted positions.