The folks here at Phantom Screens do amazing stuff.
From making the screens that our customers love, to marketing and selling them, working with our distributors and working for our community.
It’s a great place to work.
As one of our coworkers said recently: “I love working at Phantom Screens – there’s a certain something here”. What’s more our annual employee survey proves it too. Over 95% of people who work here state that they are happy they work for Phantom Screens.
We’re driven by our vision and values – it’s what sets us apart as a corporation – and what makes Phantom Screens a special place to work. It’s our secret sauce.
Our people have a wonderfully diverse range of backgrounds, come from over a dozen different countries and bring a huge range of experience and talent to our team.
They are the beating heart of our company and we love them all.
Come join us, and help us achieve our goal of making life better.
Door & Window Sales Representative
The sales representative is responsible for overseeing the sales process from beginning to end, even assisting with installation as required. This individual is the direct point of contact with a customer and is in charge of ensuring a customer’s needs and expectations are met. The Door and Window sales representative should know their product or service inside and out and guide their customers through the purchase process. The sales representative is required to travel extensively within the service territory (Hope to Pemberton, including the Sunshine Coast and all of the Lower Mainland) in a company-provided vehicle, adhering to all scheduling requirements
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review monthly goals, track progress and report result to the General Manager and the sales team.
- Create and maintain a personal schedule as well as those of the install team in accordance with project requirements
- Assist with the field installation of all product lines as required
- Effectively manage and resolve customer issues and ensure timely follow-up with the customer; escalate non-resolved customer issues to the General Manager
Requirements and Qualifications
- A positive attitude with superior interpersonal skills, communicating comfortably and professionally with all contacts
- A high degree of initiative along with the ability to work with minimal supervision and apply sound judgement to satisfactorily resolve issues
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record; is able to participate in cross-border travel if required
- Effective time management skills with the ability to work within a strict time schedule and meet assigned deadlines.
Human Resources Generalist
We are looking for someone with exceptional interpersonal skills and human resources experience to join our company as an HR Generalist. Our ideal candidate will help oversee our employee relationship management system, encourage efficient and effective performance processes, and enforce compliance with employment law and our HR policies. You will use HRIS (Human Resource Information Systems software) to keep track of payroll and accounting data. You will also be responsible for all recruitment and associated processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please note that this description provides a broad overview of the position responsibilities
- Oversee recruitment, employee relationship management, and payroll tasks
- Coordinate employee group benefits enrollment
- Create and maintain various employee and organization documents such as spreadsheets, lists, correspondence, file notes, and other information using MS Office, Excel, and other software
- Ensure compliance to employment law and HR policies
- Perform all duties in a positive manner, demonstrating professionalism and Phantom’s core values at all times
Requirements and Qualifications
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills; interacting comfortably and confidently in writing and orally with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- An ability to anticipate problems, using sound judgement to evaluate and analyze information; pro-actively and effectively resolving issues with a minimum of supervision.
- Organized, methodical; able to remain calm and focused and appropriately structure workflow in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities.
- Above average level of attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks.
- Two years post-secondary education in Human Resources; a minimum of one years’ experience in an HR role (preferably in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with exposure to seasonal recruitment).
These skill sets and requirements mentioned above are all essential to this position, but we are looking for someone who is the right fit for our organization and team! If you’ve got an ability to roll with the punches and roll up your sleeves to get the work done, we want to hear from you.
Take a look at the position description in detail on our website, www.phantomscreens.com, and drop us a line with your resume. We’re really looking forward to chatting with you!
Operational Excellence Manager
We are seeking an Operational Excellence Manager to become an integral part of our team! You will lead and champion operations wide process improvement initiatives while focusing on continuously improving the demand driven flow of customer value through operations while eliminating waste. We’re looking for someone who can think strategically and analytically while promoting Phantom’s core values and corporate culture.
You’ll play an important role in helping foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN methodology
- Project Management across the organization, and specific to Operations
- Lean Management
- Process Improvement Management
- Operations Process Support
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Uses sound judgement to evaluate and analyze information, and effectively resolve issues.
- Familiarity with related software programs (such MS Project, Minitab, Flowchart software, calibration management, ERP…)
- Completion of Degree in Operations or related discipline
- PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- ASCM (APICS) Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Enrolled to achieve any of the following designations (or equivalent) are also desirable:
- Lean Blackbelt Certification
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a make-to-order manufacturing/assembly environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a decision-making role in operations / quality management
Customer Service Specialist
We’re looking for someone who is great with people and has an overall passion for teaching and coaching with a knack for marketing. We couldn’t determine what to call this position… so we’re calling it a Customer Service Specialist!
You’ll be responsible for driving the success of field marketing programs for Phantom Screens within our distributor network and act as first point of contact to our sales channels regarding traditional marketing; online marketing; and marketing & selling to builders, architects & designers.
We need you to have at least 2 years post-secondary education, plus 2-3 years’ experience in customer service or marketing preferred. Inside Sales experience would definitely be an advantage.
Experienced Software Developer
We are seeking an experienced Software Developer to become an integral part of our team! The experienced Software Developer will contribute towards the ongoing development and improvement of a wide variety of systems and processes that are essential to supporting key departmental and corporate business requirements.
- Develop web-based applications and interfaces in a full-stack environment.
- Use best software development practices and appropriate design patterns to write well designed and testable code using source code control (GIT).
- Write maintainable, self-documenting code as well as creating and maintaining the necessary software documentation.
- A minimum of two years post-secondary education in Computer Information Technology & Systems or several years of experience in a development role.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred; however, skills and abilities come first
So, check out the job description and drop us a line with your resume. If we fit together well, then we’ll look forward to chatting with you.
We’re looking for a Saw Operator for our afternoon shift!
We’re looking for a Cost/Financial Analyst here at Phantom Screens. The person who will join our Finance Team will be responsible for preparing, reviewing and distributing monthly financial reports. They’ll effectively communicate complex financial information in a clear, concise way – such as providing value-added analysis and reports related to the revenue, cost and profitability performance of the organization and will assist in preparing forward-oriented models, forecast and budgets.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the development of costing for new/revised products and perform year-end standard cost updates in the system. Identify and implement improvements in standard costing methodologies such as the costing of scrap.
- Assist Operations in inventory control activities, such as reviewing procedures for cycle counts and year-end physical inventory counts and in performing audits of count results.
- Assist in revenue analysis through the timely provision of analytical reporting across multiple dimensions using advanced Excel tools and other BI tools as they come available; including pricing analysis, sales mix impact on standard gross margins; and identifying drivers of profit variance to plan and prior year.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills
- Experience in cost and management reporting
- Advanced spreadsheet skills and proficiency in the use of computer systems and software
- Organized, methodical, and able to remain calm and focused, is able to accomplish multiple and changing priorities by appropriately structuring workflow
- Two to five years’ experience as a cost accountant or an equivalent amount of experience as a financial analyst within a manufacturing environment are essential
- Completed university degree in accounting or finance is essential and advanced standing in the CPA program of studies would be a significant asset
Please email your resume to [email protected] and let us know which job you are applying for.
We’re really sorry, but we can only contact those candidates who are selected for interview. That said, we do sincerely thank everyone applying for their interest in joining our team at Phantom Screens. We’re also sorry that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re not able to respond to individual inquiries regarding the posted positions.