The folks here at Phantom Screens do amazing stuff.
From making the screens that our customers love, to marketing and selling them, working with our distributors and working for our community.
It’s a great place to work.
As one of our coworkers said recently: “I love working at Phantom Screens – there’s a certain something here”. What’s more our annual employee survey proves it too. Over 95% of people who work here state that they are happy they work for Phantom Screens.
We’re driven by our vision and values – it’s what sets us apart as a corporation – and what makes Phantom Screens a special place to work. It’s our secret sauce.
Our people have a wonderfully diverse range of backgrounds, come from over a dozen different countries and bring a huge range of experience and talent to our team.
They are the beating heart of our company and we love them all.
Come join us, and help us achieve our goal of making life better.
Field Installation Support
At Phantom Screens, the primary objectives of the Field Installation Support is to provide field training, support and troubleshooting to installers and customers for all products sold to ensure proper operation and compliance with established quality, reliability, and installation standards. Operating as an in-house product expert, the candidate will also provide internal training, support and troubleshooting as required.
As an integral member of the Phantom team, the successful candidate will champion the organization’s overall vision and is expected to consistently demonstrate, and encourage in others, the organization’s core corporate values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Please note that this description provides a broad overview of the position responsibilities.
- Receive and respond to all incoming technical inquiries, gather appropriate information, recommend solutions, and ensure timely customer follow-up.
- Collaborate with other areas, provide assistance and information as needed to resolve technical problems
- Gather market intelligence on installation techniques used by the existing distribution network and competitors. This includes product limitations, tools, and installation tips and tricks.
- Catalogue regional differences on architecture and applications that affect installation of all Phantom products.
- Communicate regularly with management regarding required product modifications based on needs or market trends through ongoing feedback and, whenever possible, participate in product development meetings.
- Assist with performing essential and routine product testing both in-house and in the field.
- Complete field installations of products as required – either as a means for training or to support direct commercial and /or national account business.
- Minimum two years related work-experience
- Strong technical and mechanical aptitude needed to develop a comprehensive knowledge of Phantom’s product lines and detailed installation technique.
- Ability to read and understand diagrams, plans and technical specifications
- Hands-on proficiency working with a variety of building construction tools
- Ability to schedule and meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with all internal and external contacts
- Available to travel for extended periods throughout Phantom’s market areas as required
- Commitment to upgrade skills and knowledge through training, as required
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills.
- A high degree of initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a team driven, service-oriented environment
- Good spatial-relationship visualization and troubleshooting
Manufacturing Team Member
It’s moments like these that make us here at Phantom really appreciate our team members even more.
If you’re currently looking for a career change or opportunity, take a look at our website www.phantomscreens.com to learn about us.
We’re right in the midst of our busy season and looking to bring some team members on as soon as possible! We’re looking for folks who have a wide skill set that can include experience in:
- production and assembly
- machine operating
We operate Monday to Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 2:45 p.m. to 11:15 p.m. The hourly wage for this position starts at $16.00 per hour.
During these uncertain times, as a precautionary measure, please do not drop your resumes off in person as we will not be able to accept it. We’re looking forward to the future where we can meet and discuss your potential and growth at Phantom Screens!
Human Resources Generalist
We are looking for someone with exceptional interpersonal skills and human resources experience to join our company as an HR Generalist. Our ideal candidate will help oversee our employee relationship management system, encourage efficient and effective performance processes, and enforce compliance with employment law and our HR policies. You will use HRIS (Human Resource Information Systems software) to keep track of payroll and accounting data. You will also be responsible for all recruitment and associated processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please note that this description provides a broad overview of the position responsibilities
- Oversee recruitment, employee relationship management, and payroll tasks
- Coordinate employee group benefits enrollment
- Create and maintain various employee and organization documents such as spreadsheets, lists, correspondence, file notes, and other information using MS Office, Excel, and other software
- Ensure compliance to employment law and HR policies
- Perform all duties in a positive manner, demonstrating professionalism and Phantom’s core values at all times
Requirements and Qualifications
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills; interacting comfortably and confidently in writing and orally with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- An ability to anticipate problems, using sound judgement to evaluate and analyze information; pro-actively and effectively resolving issues with a minimum of supervision.
- Organized, methodical; able to remain calm and focused and appropriately structure workflow in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities.
- Above average level of attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks.
- Two years post-secondary education in Human Resources; a minimum of one years’ experience in an HR role (preferably in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with exposure to seasonal recruitment).
These skill sets and requirements mentioned above are all essential to this position, but we are looking for someone who is the right fit for our organization and team! If you’ve got an ability to roll with the punches and roll up your sleeves to get the work done, we want to hear from you.
Take a look at the position description in detail on our website, www.phantomscreens.com, and drop us a line with your resume. We’re really looking forward to chatting with you!
We ship our famous retractable screens to all corners of North America (and sometimes even further). Our shipping department is a busy one – getting window screens to Wichita, door screens to Denver and motorized screens to Montana … and lots of other places, too! That’s why we’re looking for Shipping Assistants to get our products and orders ready to ship.
You’ll work with awesome people in a really friendly and welcoming atmosphere where folks look out for each other. Phantom Screens is a safe, clean environment with great co-workers and an employer who genuinely cares about you.
Starting wage is at $16.00/hour, Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you’re enthusiastic, calm and have an eye for detail – along with reliable transportation and are punctual and dependable we’d love to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Quality Control Inspector
Phantom Screens is a great place to work with friendly coworkers and a clean and safe environment. We all work hard – but we look out for each other too, which makes for an awesome workplace. This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of Abbotsford’s favorite places to work so if you’re enthusiastic, have reliable transportation and are punctual and dependable, we’d love to meet you!
This hands-on position performs inspection activities necessary to support the delivery of the Phantom Experience to our customers. The Incoming QC Inspector is accountable for timely and accurate inspection of purchased products such as: aluminum profiles, mesh/fabric, plastics, electric motors, packaging supplies and purchased services such as painting and printing. As a member of the materials team, the Incoming QC Inspector will participate in the achievement of corporate and departmental goals, consistently demonstrate and encourage in others the organization’s core corporate values and support Phantom’s overall strategic vision.
People love working at Phantom Screens and we’re sure you would too. If you think you’d be fit, we’d love to hear from you!
So, drop us a line with your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and go to www.phantomscreens.com to find out what makes us different. We look forward to chatting with you.
Please email your resume to [email protected] and let us know which job you are applying for.
We’re really sorry, but we can only contact those candidates who are selected for interview. That said, we do sincerely thank everyone applying for their interest in joining our team at Phantom Screens. We’re also sorry that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re not able to respond to individual inquiries regarding the posted positions.