The folks here at Phantom Screens do amazing stuff.
From making the screens that our customers love, to marketing and selling them, working with our distributors and working for our community.
It’s a great place to work.
As one of our coworkers said recently: “I love working at Phantom Screens – there’s a certain something here”. What’s more our annual employee survey proves it too. Over 95% of people who work here state that they are happy they work for Phantom Screens.
We’re driven by our vision and values – it’s what sets us apart as a corporation – and what makes Phantom Screens a special place to work. It’s our secret sauce.
Our people have a wonderfully diverse range of backgrounds, come from over a dozen different countries and bring a huge range of experience and talent to our team.
They are the beating heart of our company and we love them all.
Come join us, and help us achieve our goal of making life better.
Channel Marketing Manager
We are seeking an experienced Channel Marketing Manager with a strategic vision to join our growing organization. In this position, you will work to manage, plan, implement and monitor communication goals, strategies and programs that support aggressive objectives for consumer target audiences in which Phantom’s products are marketed, displayed, integrated and sold to homeowners.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 10 years’ experience in communications, brand, and consumer product marketing, or in the role of in-house marketing management.
- 2-4 years post-secondary education in a Marketing discipline.
- Experience in leadership and management of a team of communications professionals.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing marketing campaigns through multiple retail channels including e-commerce platforms.
- Demonstrated strategic planning experience; ability to build a roadmap for the marketing function including marketing plans, calendar, and budget.
- Proven understanding and working knowledge of brand strategy, brand building, and brand management.
- Able to accomplish multiple and changing priorities by appropriately structuring workflow.
- Ability to travel throughout the USA and Canada.
Does that sound like a job you’d love? Can you deliver what we need and help us grow across North America? Would you like to join our creative, talented, and ambitious team? We’d love to hear from you. After reading the full job description, please submit a cover letter and resume to apply.
Manufacturing Team Member
It’s moments like these that make us here at Phantom really appreciate our team members even more.
If you’re currently looking for a career change or opportunity, take a look at our website www.phantomscreens.com to learn about us.
We’re right in the midst of our busy season and looking to bring some team members on as soon as possible! We’re looking for folks who have a wide skill set that can include experience in:
- production and assembly
- machine operating
We operate Monday to Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 2:45 p.m. to 11:15 p.m. The hourly wage for this position starts at $15 per hour.
During these uncertain times, as a precautionary measure, please do not drop your resumes off in person as we will not be able to accept it. We’re looking forward to the future where we can meet and discuss your potential and growth at Phantom Screens!
We’re looking for an organized, dependable Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Office of the CEO. You’ll be responsible for providing personalized administrative support to management in a professional and timely manner. The candidate must be flexible to meet the demands of our growing organization. Our ideal candidate will have an approachable disposition, impeccable organizational skills, and prior experience in an assistant role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen incoming phone calls
- Take meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute
- Submit expense reports
- Update calendars
- Schedule meetings and conference calls
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Plan, organize and execute staff events
- Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations and Employee Communications
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
Requirements and Qualifications
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills – proficiency in English
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Current in today’s office technology, and computer software including MS Office
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
- Minimum one-year post-secondary education
- Previous administrative assistant or secretarial experience is required (2 years minimum)
Please email your resume to [email protected] and let us know which job you are applying for.
We’re really sorry, but we can only contact those candidates who are selected for interview. That said, we do sincerely thank everyone applying for their interest in joining our team at Phantom Screens. We’re also sorry that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re not able to respond to individual inquiries regarding the posted positions.