The folks here at Phantom Screens do amazing stuff.
From making the screens that our customers love, to marketing and selling them, working with our distributors and working for our community.
It’s a great place to work.
As one of our coworkers said recently: “I love working at Phantom Screens – there’s a certain something here”. What’s more our annual employee survey proves it too. Over 95% of people who work here state that they are happy they work for Phantom Screens.
We’re driven by our vision and values – it’s what sets us apart as a corporation – and what makes Phantom Screens a special place to work. It’s our secret sauce.
Our people have a wonderfully diverse range of backgrounds, come from over a dozen different countries and bring a huge range of experience and talent to our team.
They are the beating heart of our company and we love them all.
Come join us, and help us achieve our goal of making life better.
Manufacturing Team Member
It’s moments like these that make us here at Phantom really appreciate our team members even more.
If you’re currently looking for a career change or opportunity, take a look at our website www.phantomscreens.com to learn about us.
We’re not hiring right in this moment, but we’d love to get the conversation started.
We’re looking to chat, over the phone or video conference, with folks who have a wide skill set that can include experience in:
- production and assembly
- machine operating
We operate Monday to Friday, and we have two shifts: 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 2:45 p.m. to 11:15 p.m. The hourly wage for these positions varies and is dependent on the role you apply for and the experience you bring.
During these uncertain times, as a precautionary measure, please do not drop your resumes off in person as we will not be able to accept it. We’re looking forward to the future where we can meet and discuss your potential and growth at Phantom Screens!
Customer Service Specialist
We’re looking for someone who is great with people and has an overall passion for teaching and coaching with a knack for marketing. We couldn’t determine what to call this position… so we’re calling it a Customer Service Specialist!
You’ll be responsible for driving the success of field marketing programs for Phantom Screens within our distributor network and act as first point of contact to our sales channels regarding traditional marketing; online marketing; and marketing & selling to builders, architects & designers.
We need you to have at least 2 years post-secondary education, plus 2-3 years’ experience in customer service or marketing preferred. Inside Sales experience would definitely be an advantage.
We’re looking for a Cost/Financial Analyst here at Phantom Screens. The person who will join our Finance Team will be responsible for preparing, reviewing and distributing monthly financial reports. They’ll effectively communicate complex financial information in a clear, concise way – such as providing value-added analysis and reports related to the revenue, cost and profitability performance of the organization and will assist in preparing forward-oriented models, forecast and budgets.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the development of costing for new/revised products and perform year-end standard cost updates in the system. Identify and implement improvements in standard costing methodologies such as the costing of scrap.
- Assist Operations in inventory control activities, such as reviewing procedures for cycle counts and year-end physical inventory counts and in performing audits of count results.
- Assist in revenue analysis through the timely provision of analytical reporting across multiple dimensions using advanced Excel tools and other BI tools as they come available; including pricing analysis, sales mix impact on standard gross margins; and identifying drivers of profit variance to plan and prior year.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills
- Experience in cost and management reporting
- Advanced spreadsheet skills and proficiency in the use of computer systems and software
- Organized, methodical, and able to remain calm and focused, is able to accomplish multiple and changing priorities by appropriately structuring workflow
- Two to five years’ experience as a cost accountant or an equivalent amount of experience as a financial analyst within a manufacturing environment are essential
- Completed university degree in accounting or finance is essential and advanced standing in the CPA program of studies would be a significant asset
Please email your resume to [email protected] and let us know which job you are applying for.
We’re really sorry, but we can only contact those candidates who are selected for interview. That said, we do sincerely thank everyone applying for their interest in joining our team at Phantom Screens. We’re also sorry that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re not able to respond to individual inquiries regarding the posted positions.