Phantom Screens and City Mill have partnered to provide an umbrella of retractable screen solutions that meet a variety of customer needs, budgets, and service expectations.
All screens are carefully engineered and rigorously tested to ensure quality. Each product is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, which covers the finishes and aluminum components, assuring our customers of their long term satisfaction.
How do I choose the right screen?
- Decide if you want to install the retractable screen yourself, or have a professionally installed Phantom Door Screen.
- Determine which features are most important to you by comparing product features.
- Confirm if you have a right or left-hinged doorway and the height and width dimensions of the door opening
- Determine how you’d like the retractable screen mounted on your doorway
- A surface mount: installs screen on the surrounding frame or wall of your door-way
- An injamb mount: installs screen within the interior of your door frame
- See a City Mill Sales Associate with any questions or to place a Special Order. Make sure to have your door dimensions, and screen choice information.
|Toll-free Technical Help Line||●||●|
|Ability to Order Replacement Parts||●||●|
|Backed by Limited Lifetime Warranty||●||●|
|In-Jam Mount Option||●|
|Surface Mount Option||●|